Thursday, June 2, 2011

Next Up! Briar's Cowboys

Fill Her Up came out yesterday. Readers of my main blog may have heard of Male Ordered for the Daly series. It technically isn't in the group. This was the first title for Fill Her Up. The title change came so late, I actually already had the original cover. Not so long ago, another book came out with the title Male Ordered. Worse, it's also the title of a report on white slavery--white slavery where the women think they're going to be mail ordered brides then, well, not so much. I won't go into detail here, but it is a topic in my upcoming Zed Force series (Zed Force is a special forces team).

So what comes after Fill Her Up? (Thank you Mia Watts for that title)

The next book is Briar's Cowboys. You can see the cover to your left. You'll hear about Briar and get some story hints in Fill Her Up and in the "Residents" tab on this site. When Briar was 16, her mother who worked as housekeeper on the Flying D ranch relocated with Briar to Chicago, uprooting her daughter, her daughter's dreams and promise to a place far from Daly and, in her opinion, safe from the menage lifestyle.

I'll let the readers of this blog in on a little secret. The relationship structure of this book will be closer to that of Belonging to Them. A certain Daly man has been missing Briar, even if he doesn't realize how much.

About the Flying D. Some might think that because it's in Daly and it belongs to the Daly family that the D stands for Daly. Nope. The D in Flying D stands for Dutchman and refers to a so called family curse.

6 comments:

  1. i so cant wait! i love this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!! I'm with Shelli!!! Bring on more Daly - gotta love those men!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had checked my email yesterday. It seems like I have been waiting so long for the next Daly book. The next two books look very good also. Many sales are wished your way Brynn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just checked, AGAIN, about the next Daly Way book. It still shows TBA!!! I don't know if I can WAIT for more!!!! *sighs* LOVED LOVED LOVED the first three! *sighs* I have $10 over there and I am dying to use it! But, alas, I so want to wait for one of your books!!! Or two. It seems like I just HAVE to buy them!!! HAVE to! You, Bronwyn and Cheryl are all on my buy no matter WHAT list. Love you guys! I guess that means I have to wait. ;)

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Daly series! Can't wait for the next ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love "The Daly Way" books. Will be downloading the next one within seconds of release. Love how the characters interact with each other. Oh heck, I just love the whole series.

    ReplyDelete